The Children’s Services Council of Broward County offers eligible employees benefits which include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long Term Care Insurance.
- Cafeteria Plan of Benefits.
- Supplemental Insurance coverage offered through Colonial Insurance.
- Retirement Plan through the Florida Retirement System (FRS).
- Deferred Compensation/457 Plan.
- Vacation Days commensurate with experience; minimum 12 days per year up to a maximum of 21 days per year.
- 12 Sick Days per year.
- 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- 3 Personal Days per year.
- 5 Days Job Basis Leave for exempt-classified positions.
- Up to a 5% Performance Pay based on annual performance evaluation.